At the moment speakers are being invited and committed for this year's conference. The first list of speakers will be published later this year.
Call for papers!
- Speakers for accepted submissions will receive a complimentary pass to the event for which their submission is accepted. This complimentary pass provides access to all Waterfall Conf 2018 sessions.
- The complimentary pass is limited to one pass per speaker and is not transferable.
- Acceptance of the complimentary pass must be in compliance with the policies of your employer, including conflict, ethics, and gift policies. The complimentary pass will be canceled if the session is canceled or replaced.
- We will not reimburse speakers for travel and expenses. Speakers are responsible for any applicable taxes, custom duties, or other expenses related to acceptance of the complimentary pass.
- Do not include proprietary or confidential material. Submitter is responsible for obtaining necessary permission to use such material.
- Deadlines must be met. Any requests received after the deadline may not be approved, and any missed deadlines can result in cancellation of sessions.
- Write an abstract that is easy to read and describes the value of the presentation. Do explicitly mention what is being discussed during the session rather than making a blank marketing or strategy pitch. For example, include mention of product demonstration, case study, customer/partner participation, quantitative facts, etc.
- Standard presentations will be 60 minutes. We suggest allocating 10 minutes for a Q&A period within that timeframe.
- Observe the character counts for session titles and abstracts. Session titles are limited to a maximum of 80 characters, including spaces (approximately 12 to 17 words, on average). Session abstracts are limited to a maximum of 750 characters, including spaces.
- In general, you may not use acronyms in session titles and must spell out acronyms at first use in abstracts. Because of restricted title and session length, some widely accepted industry acronyms are acceptable (SOA, CRM, ROI, for example). Unacceptable acronyms will be spelled out in the edit process and will count against your character limits in titles and abstracts.